cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Schmitz, Jeffrey A" <Jeffrey.A.Schm...@boeing.com>
Subject RE: Very large Generator file
Date Mon, 10 May 2010 14:17:49 GMT
Hi Jos,
   I've already written my own Transformer (extends AbstractSAXTransformer) that currently
takes the output of the default cocoon xsl transformer (via the sitemap) and performs subsequent,
non-xsl transforms, writes the results to file and generates the returned web-page
e.g.
      <map:match pattern="*/*/*In/*/*In.flow/*" >
         <map:generate src="inputs/{4}" />
         <map:transform src="xsl/{3}InAdapter.xsl">
            <map:parameter name="instanceName" value="{2}"/>
         </map:transform>
         <map:transform type="SPARQLinTrans">
            <map:parameter name="inputFile" value="{4}"/>
            <map:parameter name="SPARQLFlow" value="{5}"/>
         </map:transform>
         <map:serialize type="xhtml"/>
      </map:match>

I'm currently heading in the direction of just adding the initial xsl transformation as part
of my own Transformer's duties (I think your option 3) so that it can hopefully handle the
larger files, but I was wondering if there might be a way to easily keep things as they are
and continue using the default cocoon xsl tranform as the first step.  Sounds like there's
not?