cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robby Pelssers" <robby.pelss...@ciber.com>
Subject RE: from wysiwyg-editor to database and/or nice html-output
Date Thu, 27 May 2010 10:29:35 GMT
In your jx template you can define something like:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<jx:template
  xmlns:jx="http://apache.org/cocoon/templates/jx/1.0"
  xmlns:cinclude="http://apache.org/cocoon/include/1.0">

     …
     <cinclude:include src="cocoon:/dbrecord/${recordId}"/>
     …
</jx:template>

And next you need to add the include transformer to that pipeline.

So you would end up with something like:

      <map:match pattern="dbrecord/*">
        <map:generate src="dbrecord.jx" type="jx"/>
        <map:transform type="cinclude"/>
        <map:serialize type=”xhtml”/>
      </map:match>

Cheers,