cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robby Pelssers" <robby.pelss...@ciber.com>
Subject RE: caching issue Cocoon2.2
Date Mon, 17 May 2010 12:09:21 GMT
Hi Jeroen,

I’d tend to say none ;-)

At least I didn’t configure any pipelines to be cached so far…   because performance is
very good without caching and I don’t have that much memory at my disposal.

But maybe some components use a default caching mechanism which I haven’t read about so
far?!

Robby

From: Jeroen Reijn [mailto:j.reijn@onehippo.com]
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2010 1:23 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: caching issue Cocoon2.2

Hi Robby.

what kind of caching strategy are you using?

Jeroen
On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 2:35 PM, Robby Pelssers <robby.pelssers@ciber.com> wrote:
Hi all,

I just noticed a strange issue but I'm not 100% sure if it has something to do with the cinclude
transformer.

To summarize my setup:

I have some product xml file (product1.xml) which contains the ID of another xml file (legalinfo1.xml)

product1.xml
------------------
<content>
 <referenceId>1001</referenceId>
</content>

Legalinfo1.xml
------------------
<content>

</content>

I need both xml files to generate the final output.  So I start out by generating product1.xml
 and rewrite the <referenceId> tag to include the other xml file.

includeLegalInfo.xslt  (relevant snippet)
 <xsl:template match="referenceId">
   <cinclude:include src="concat(cocoon:/legalinfo/', . )"/>
 </xsl:template>

Sitemap.xmap
-------------------
<map:match pattern="product/*">
 <map:generate src="file://..../{1}.xml"/>
 <map:transform src="xslt/includeLegalInfo.xslt"/>  (1)
 <map:transform type="cinclude"/>                   (2)
 <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

<map:match pattern="legalinfo/*">
 <map:generate src="file://..../{1}.xml"/>
 <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

Somehow (1) or (2) seem to produce a wrong cached result...

I checked the logging and this line is already indicating that I get redirected to the wrong
file:

2010-05-03 13:45:12,780 INFO  http-8513-Processor25 org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor$TreeProcessorRedirector
- Redirecting to 'cocoon:/....'

Any tips about unexpected caching behaviour which to look for?

Thx in advance,
Robby Pelssers