cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robby Pelssers" <robby.pelss...@ciber.com>
Subject RE: Betr.: caching issue Cocoon2.2
Date Mon, 03 May 2010 12:47:52 GMT
Some extra info…

-          After restarting tomcat the problem for that specific use case was solved.
-          It only redirected to the wrong file for some products (no consistent wrong behaviour)
-          The customer pointed me out that it seemed to point to the first (alphabetically)
cached result

Robby

From: peter.urbanus@mediacenter.nl [mailto:peter.urbanus@mediacenter.nl]
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2010 2:44 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Betr.: caching issue Cocoon2.2

Hadden wij niet ook een keer zoiets, een caching probleem met dee cinclude transformer?

Groeten,
Peter Urbanus

"Robby Pelssers" <robby.pelssers@ciber.com>
03-05-2010 14:35
Antwoord a.u.b. aan
users@cocoon.apache.org
Aan
<users@cocoon.apache.org>
Cc

Onderwerp
caching  issue Cocoon2.2

Hi all,

I just noticed a strange issue but I'm not 100% sure if it has something to do with the cinclude
transformer.

To summarize my setup:

I have some product xml file (product1.xml) which contains the ID of another xml file (legalinfo1.xml)

product1.xml
------------------
<content>
 <referenceId>1001</referenceId>
</content>

Legalinfo1.xml
------------------
<content>

</content>

I need both xml files to generate the final output.  So I start out by generating product1.xml
 and rewrite the <referenceId> tag to include the other xml file.

includeLegalInfo.xslt  (relevant snippet)
 <xsl:template match="referenceId">
   <cinclude:include src="concat(cocoon:/legalinfo/', . )"/>
 </xsl:template>

Sitemap.xmap
-------------------
<map:match pattern="product/*">
 <map:generate src="file://..../{1}.xml"/>
 <map:transform src="xslt/includeLegalInfo.xslt"/>  (1)
 <map:transform type="cinclude"/>                   (2)
 <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

<map:match pattern="legalinfo/*">
 <map:generate src="file://..../{1}.xml"/>
 <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

Somehow (1) or (2) seem to produce a wrong cached result...

I checked the logging and this line is already indicating that I get redirected to the wrong
file:

2010-05-03 13:45:12,780 INFO  http-8513-Processor25 org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor$TreeProcessorRedirector
- Redirecting to 'cocoon:/....'

Any tips about unexpected caching behaviour which to look for?

Thx in advance,
Robby Pelssers