cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Paul Joseph <pjos...@gmail.com>
Subject email not working in Cocoon 2.1.11 (I think)
Date Thu, 27 May 2010 18:46:03 GMT
Hi there,

I have a standard Java Mail demo example (attached) that when I run from
the command line sends email correctly (using sendmail at the MTA).

However when I include it in a Cocoon application, and call it with the
flow script it gives one the impression that it is sending email, but
actually fails silently.
(I have the correct libs mail.jar and activation.jar in the
application's lib directory.)

It used to work (I think) in Cocoon 2.1.6

Could there be any conflict that one is aware of with the new libs in
2.1.11?

Paul