cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jos Snellings <Jos.Snelli...@pandora.be>
Subject RE: Very large Generator file
Date Mon, 10 May 2010 13:38:39 GMT
A SAX pipeline is part of cocoon.
Can you explain briefly what you want to do?
Consider using a cocoon-3 pipeline.
Consider using a SAX transformation:
- read xml
- do something with it (transforming, for instance)
- write output to a file

Jos

On Mon, 2010-05-10 at 08:23 -0500, Schmitz, Jeffrey A wrote:
> Correct, it's not being turned into a web page.  Is a SAX pipeline part of Cocoon?  I'm
still on Cocoon 2.1, but I've never heard that term specifically, I thought the default generator
did use SAX.