cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jasha Joachimsthal <j.joachimst...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: XSP Editor
Date Mon, 12 Apr 2010 18:38:21 GMT
On 12 April 2010 19:07, <rajeev.kumar13@wipro.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
> I am going to use cocoon 2.1  in my project. But still couldn't find any
> XSP editor for same. Also debugging same seems problematic.
> I am using eclipse editor currently.
>
> Can u suggest for best option i should use for same.
>
>  *Thank You,*
> Rajeev Kumar

You could go for Flowscript or Javaflow instead of XSP. Flowscript has
Javascript syntax and can call Java classes. As a easy starter you can write
the rocket science in Java and do simple calls from Flowscript.

Jasha Joachimsthal

j.joachimsthal@onehippo.com - jasha@apache.org

www.onehippo.com
San Francisco - Hippo USA Inc. 185 H Street, suite B, Petaluma CA 94952 +1
(707) 7734646