cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stavros Kounis <skou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lowering in amount of users' posts?
Date Sun, 18 Apr 2010 11:12:32 GMT
Hi

i totally agree with Bart. I'm away from Cocoon since 2.1.11. Cocoon 2.2
required from me
a new learning curve. Since then i have moved to other technologies. For
small sized web
applications Cocoon forms are replaced by GWT.

Of course i'm missing CForms and its powerful javascript as controller but
now i have
an IDE (eclipse with gwt-plugins) to work in.

It's was more easy for me to adapt GWT than Cocoon 2.2.

In any case i don't compare GWT with Cocoon. I still monitor cocoon's lists
and i have always in my mind to find time to dig into C2.2 or/and C3.

/stavros

Stavros S. Kounis
e: skounis@urbantech.gr
w: http://skounis.blogspot.com