cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bart Remmerie <remme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lowering in amount of users' posts?
Date Sun, 18 Apr 2010 10:17:26 GMT
Considering myself a 'normal' user (not developing cocoon), i lost
track after 2.1.11 .  I had the feeling that, when 2.2 came, cocoon
became a framework for cocoon-developers, not cocoon users.  Suddenly
you had to learn maven, the documentation became even worse, ...  It
was my personal feeling that a smaller and smaller incrowd stopped
listening to a broader user base, lost touch and lost popularity.
Maybe you should try to find out if there's a link between the amount
of messages, cocoon versions, topics discussed and users/developers
involved ?

Regards,
Bart

--