cocoon-users mailing list archives

From warrell harries <warrell.harr...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Calling LaTeX from within Cocoon
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2010 16:06:34 GMT
Definitely possible. You could have a look at the FINS project as a good
example of how to to this sort of thing. In that case they use XML as an
interface to JFreeChart.

You can write a custom serializer and/or transformer. Of course the
preferred way is to use XSL:FO and a number of people have interfaced the
latest release of the Apache FO project with current version of Cocoon.

Regards

Warrell