cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andre Juffer <andre.juf...@oulu.fi>
Subject Re: Lowering in amount of users' posts?
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2010 11:07:48 GMT
Robby Pelssers wrote:
> I'll give this some more thought over the next few weeks... I'm in the middle of moving
but starting from May I could start thinking of writing some small demo app... the most important
question left is to whether we should
> create a demo using Cocoon2.2 or Cocoon3 (not much experience yet).

I would think (expect) that everything I can do with C2.2, I should be
able to do with C3. So, we could start with C2.2, and extend to C3 to
demonstrate alternative implementations as soon as C3 is more mature. I
have no experience with C3 as of yet.
> Robby

(which could be compared with 1 application) and most of the times I can show incremental
results using 1 week iterations. I do small new released and receive immediate feedback from
the customer.

>> I actually have been combining/integrating
>> - YUI2.7 -> YUI3
>> - Xstream
>> - Axis
>> - Quartz Job scheduler
>> - ...
>> into my modules without much difficulties and that's due to the complete new set
of technologies at hand.

>> If there is a real need to get some real live use case  (instead of hellow world)
elaborated I'm more than happy to contribute to a demo application which can be checked out
to view the sources and explain step-by-step how you can setup your cocoon-app.