cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <dho...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Lowering in amount of users' posts?
Date Sat, 17 Apr 2010 17:35:16 GMT
I think many of "us" have moved on.  Cocoon changed into a direction that did not fit our style
of working, and the rest of the world came up with new ideas and approaches that did.  I wrote
my take on this here:
http://headspace.posterous.com/end-of-the-road-for-cocoon
http://headspace.posterous.com/djangowards-at-the-crossroads
and if you look around, others have commented in the mailing lists and blogs too.

Of course, if Cocoon seems the best "fit" for your needs, please use it - conversely, please
don't rush off directly to start using "Rails" just because its "cool".

My 2c
Derek

>>> Daniel Smith  04/17/10 4:42 PM >>>
Hi all.
First post here.
I was looking at the amounts of posts to the cocoon users list, and I
see a serious degradation in the amount of posts in recent years.
Can anyone point me to why there seems to be a lack of interest in cocoon?
Just wondering. I can remember when it was the happening thing...
Thanks so much for any info.
Daniel