cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mathias Reem <m.r...@gmx.net>
Subject cocoon-block-deployment
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 10:35:48 GMT
Hi

I want to use version 1.2.0 of cocoon-servlet-service-impl, because of
the NPE fix that was added to that version. As c-s-s-i depends on
cocoon-jnet (1.1.0) I've also added that jar to my libs. But now I've
got the problem, that my Application won't start anymore, I get a MUE:

Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is
java.net.MalformedURLException: The contextPath must be empty or start
with '/' blockcontext:/websys

Therefore I've removed 'blockcontext:' form the the context-path as you can see:
<bean name="websys.service" class="org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapServlet">
<servlet:context mount-path="/" context-path="/websys/"/>
</bean>

But now I get IOException: Couldn't find the sitemap /sitemap.xmap

How do I get the context-path to work again? Any clues or even documentation?

thx
	Mathias