cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robby Pelssers" <robby.pelss...@ciber.com>
Subject cocoon.load question
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2010 12:22:14 GMT
Hi all,

I have a flowscript function where I need to load another script lazy because it get's generated
on the fly...

But my first impression is that Cocoon tries to cache a script when it has been loaded the
first time and even worse... I think cocoon already tries to preload scripts (when using cocoon.load)
on startup which it can't for this use case since no request parameters are present.

var id = cocoon.request.id;
var state = cocoon.request.state;
var uri = 'product/topics/' + id + "/" + state;  // E.g. product/topics/PH3330L/released
-> this pipeline should JSON on the fly

cocoon.load(uri);

Will this approach work or am I gonna run into big troubles?

Thx in advance,
Robby Pelssers