cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Fawzib Rojas <f_ro...@spectron-msim.com>
Subject Re: Runnable in flowscript?
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2010 19:02:37 GMT
Output:

fmt= pdf2
output_stream = com.spectron.io.FileProgressOutputStream@fc8361

I know that part works (i can access objects variables in thread)
because I tested it with something like this:

var length=0;
var r = new java.lang.Runnable() {
     run: function() {
	while(true) length++;
     }
};
new java.lang.Thread(r).start();
// Display the waiting page until complete:
while(!output_stream.isClosed()) {
   cocoon.sendPageAndWait("progress.jx",{ "length" : length });
}

And the progress page displayed the length variable, and it was
increasing (the thread was working). The problem seems to be that inside
the thread none of the cocoon-related objects can be used.

On 3/19/2010 2:53 PM, Robby Pelssers wrote:
> You're in fact using a closure here so I'm not sure if that's causing issues. Can you
add following debug statements?