cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jose Luis Carmona <jlcarm...@integromics.com>
Subject Cocoon 2.2 problem upload-max-size
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2010 17:49:10 GMT
Hi all,

We are using Cocoon 2.2, and we use the param **upload*-max-size* of the
file uploadsettings.properties in
src/main/resources/META-INF/cocoon/properties , to limit the size of the
files uploads to the server. We are trying to limit the size of the file
to 4GB but we have the next Exception.

*type* Exception report

*message*

*description* _The server encountered an internal error () that
prevented it from fulfilling this request._

*exception*

java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "4000000000"
     java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:48)
     java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:461)
     java.lang.Integer.valueOf(Integer.java:554)
     org.apache.cocoon.servlet.multipart.MultipartConfigurationHelper.configure(MultipartConfigurationHelper.java:135)
     org.apache.cocoon.servlet.multipart.MultipartFilter.configure(MultipartFilter.java:93)
     org.apache.cocoon.servlet.multipart.MultipartFilter.doFilter(MultipartFilter.java:110)

We are looking in the code and the limitation is in the use of Integer
to charge this param. Is there any way to break this limitation? Is
there any other way to limit the upload size?

Thanks
Jose Luis Carmona