cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Johannes Lichtenberger <Johannes.Lichtenber...@uni-konstanz.de>
Subject Re: Bug in Cocoon-Caching?
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2010 03:41:22 GMT
On Tue, 2010-03-23 at 02:31 +0100, Jos Snellings wrote:
> This was not a bug. I observed that caching pipelines produce this only
> if they end in an XML serialization. This behaviour was strange and
> misleading.
> However, the cause was the 'cacheKey' the generator returned was the
> "simpleCacheKey" which had been sitting there from the examples.
> Replacing SimpleCacheKey by ParameterCacheKey solved the problem.
> Have a look at the routine! Maybe this removes your problem.
> I suggested to replace this in the examples.

I don't think so, I've implemented my own caching component but it seems
it's always caching (ok, I copied the examples in the caching section
and replaced the XMLGenerator with my generator).

I replaced the file/folder and it always returned the cached version
until I restarted jetty.

regards,
Johannes