cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Johannes Lichtenberger <Johannes.Lichtenber...@uni-konstanz.de>
Subject Re: Writing generator / Cocoon3 alpha
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2010 16:47:34 GMT
On Tue, 2010-03-16 at 17:36 +0100, Steven Dolg wrote:
> Johannes Lichtenberger schrieb:
> > Hm I checked out a new empty cocoon3 block with maven, copied the source
> > codes and now the exceptions jetty throwed disappeared, but it still
> > doesn't execute:
> >
> >   public void execute() {
> >     try {
> >       System.out.println("blaaaaaa");
> >
> > So blaaaaaaa is never printed on STDOUT...
> >
> > I assume my pattern is ok: <map:match pattern="treetank/*"> so
> > http://localhost:8888/treetank/ should be matched?
> >

> To match "http://localhost:8888/treetank/" the expression in the matcher
> must be the same.
> The expression "http://localhost:8888/treetank/*" really needs something
> after the last slash to match...

Ok, but the expression "treetank" and "http://localhost:8888/treetank"
don't match either. Or something different is wrong...

I have defined the beans in a file called cocoon-sitemap-components.xml
where also block-application-context.xml and block-servlet-service.xml
are located (META-INF/cocoon/spring).

greetings,
Johannes