cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Johannes Lichtenberger <Johannes.Lichtenber...@uni-konstanz.de>
Subject Re: Writing generator / Cocoon3 alpha
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2010 18:15:55 GMT
On Mon, 2010-03-08 at 08:34 +0100, Reinhard Pötz wrote:
> Johannes Lichtenberger wrote:
> >> Jep, but the invokation isn't the problem, because the class itself is
> >> going to be invoked like testeted with:
> >>
> >> static { System.out.println("HELLO!") }
>
> If you get a 'HELLO' this means that Spring loads the generator and not
> that the pipeline is invoked.
>

> >> Ok, my little sitemap:
> >>
> >> <map:sitemap xmlns:map="http://apache.org/cocoon/sitemap"
> >> xmlns:servlet="http://apache.org/cocoon/servlet"
> >>   xmlns:controller="http://apache.org/cocoon/controller">
> >>
> >>   <map:pipelines>
> >>     <map:pipeline>
> >>       <map:match pattern="">
> >>         <map:read src="welcome.html" />
> >>       </map:match>
> >>       <map:match pattern="treetank">
> >>         <map:generate type="sax" src="src/main/resources/test"/>
> >>         <map:serialize type="xml"/>
> >>       </map:match>
> >>     </map:pipeline>
> >>   </map:pipelines>
> >>
> >> </map:sitemap>
>
> If you use Cocoon as a web application, the base directory
> src/main/resources/COB-INF. Put your sitemap there. All releative paths
> are calculated from there.

It's already there. I just changed the src-attribute to point to
"test" (<map:generate type="sax" src="test"/>) and the test file is
located in COB-INF, but somehow now I'm getting an exception (and once
more I don't know what's the root, cause it's somehow not logged). My
last log dates to 3:10 am or something from tonight. I think the logger
isn't initialized properly, but I'm using the empty archetype of Cocoon
Alpha 2, so I think everything should be ok (at least the paths -- so
the sitemap is located in COB-INF already).

	at
org.apache.cocoon.tools.rcl.wrapper.servlet.ReloadingListener.invoke(ReloadingListener.java:157)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.tools.rcl.wrapper.servlet.ReloadingListener.contextInitialized(ReloadingListener.java:213)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.tools.rcl.wrapper.servlet.ReloadingListener.invoke(ReloadingListener.java:157)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.tools.rcl.wrapper.servlet.ReloadingListener.contextInitialized(ReloadingListener.java:213)
2010-03-08 19:06:11.158::INFO:  Started
SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:8888
[INFO] Started Jetty Server

Another question is if this is the appropriate way to read the
source-attribute once the pipeline is invoked:

  /**
   * {@inheritDoc}
   *
   * @see
org.apache.cocoon.sax.AbstractSAXProducer#setConfiguration(java.util.Map)
   */
  @Override
  public void setConfiguration(Map<String, ? extends Object>
configuration) {
     TNK = (String) configuration.get("source");
  }

greetings,
Johannes