cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Schmitz, Jeffrey A" <Jeffrey.A.Schm...@boeing.com>
Subject RE: cocoon upload {SOLVED}
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 00:46:47 GMT
Ended up being the user-roles attribute got inadvertantly deleted in the cocoon element of
the cocoon.xconf file.  That linked example still works fine with 2.1

<cocoon version="2.1" user-roles="/WEB-INF/user.xroles">

Jeff
Work: 314-232-1997
Cell: 636-448-5990

________________________________
From: Francesco Chicchiriccò [mailto:francesco.chicchiricco@everett.it]
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2010 2:09 AM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: cocoon upload

On 22/feb/10, at 05:07, Jeff Schmitz wrote:

hello,
   I'm trying to implement the file upload functionality outlined here:

http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/FileUploadsWithFlow

But when I try to upload, I'm getting the following error.  It looks like some kind of config
error, but I think I've set things up per the instructions.  Any ideas?
[...]

Hi Jeff,
assuming that you are using 2.1 (2.1.11?), I don't know how much updated is the link that
you reported above.

I would suggest to start from the upload sample in the forms block (see [1]).

Cheers.

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/src/blocks/forms/samples/