cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Schmitz, Jeffrey A" <Jeffrey.A.Schm...@boeing.com>
Subject RE: Can't use switch with cocoon.request.get in flowscript
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2010 17:58:30 GMT
In effect, I already do that with the following code which is my workaround.  In this case
the switch DOES work.

     var cmd = cocoon.request.get("Cmd");

     //For some reason, the switch doesn't work with the
     //string returned from cocoon.request.get, but if
     //statements do.
     if (cmd == "Open") {
        cmd = "Open";
     }