cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Florent André <florent.andre-...@4sengines.com>
Subject Re: Is Cocoon right for me?
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2010 18:13:52 GMT
On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 17:28:59 +0000 (UTC), L Duperval
<laurent.duperval@videotron.com> wrote:
> Hi,

[[..]]

> I'm pretty sure that the last three are supported by Coccon but I am
unsure
> about the first one. I don't think it will be possible to push the data
> the
> Cocoon server via a form, or via some sort of GET/POST combination.

This recent thread will answer to your question :
http://www.mail-archive.com/users@cocoon.apache.org/msg45385.html

> Also, we are considering testing various XSLT engines (xalan, saxon,
> possibly
> the Oracle one) to see which gives the best results. My understanding is
> that I
> can use any XSLT implemention, as long as it implements the appropriate
> API. Am
> I correct?

Sure you can use xalan (default one) and saxon [1], don't know about
Oracle.

[1]In cocoon 2.1.x, you have to :
-- add this component declaration into your cocoon.xconf :
http://svn.4sengines.eu/modcontrib/xslt2.0/trunk/config/cocoon-xconf/component-declaration.xconf
-- an add a transformer declaration like this into your sitemap :
http://svn.4sengines.eu/modcontrib/xslt2.0/trunk/sitemap.xmap
-- and of course put good saxon libs into your classpath.

++