cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robby Pelssers" <robby.pelss...@ciber.com>
Subject how-to remove DTD or skip DTD processing while using the include transformer
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 11:34:10 GMT
Hi all,

I’m fetching DITA topics from the internet but the DITA DTD dynamically inserts class attributes
for the specified elements which is unwanted behavior.   I don’t know how to solve this
one… I was thinking that removing the DTD on inclusion might help but now I come to think
of it the doctype probably already is removed at that time.

So does anyone know if it’s somehow possible to disable/skip that DTD preprocessing so the
@class attributes are not included?

Kind regards,

Robby Pelssers