cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robby Pelssers" <robby.pelss...@ciber.com>
Subject RE: Problem handling invalid continuation exception
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2010 19:00:56 GMT
Comparing your solution to mine

	    <!-- the new non-hardcoded way of handling invalidContinuation -->
	    <map:handle-errors>
	      <map:select type="exception">
	        <map:when test="invalid-continuation">
              <map:generate src="cocoon:/index.html"/>
              <map:serialize type="xhtml"/>
	        </map:when>
	      </map:select>
	    </map:handle-errors>

Shows only a few differences:
- you serialize to xml instead of xhtml
- I use only one slash '/' for calling the cocoon protocol

Robby

-----Original Message-----
From: Tomek Piechowicz [mailto:tomasz.piechowicz@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2010 7:40 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Problem handling invalid continuation exception

Hi.
I have simple CForm (C2.2) with ajax repeater, and I am trying to handle
invalid continuation error. I have already added handler to my
sitemap.xmap :

<map:pipeline>
          <map:match pattern="lectures-*.continue">
              <map:call continuation="{1}"/>
          </map:match>

        <map:handle-errors>
          <map:select type="exception">
            <map:when test="invalid-continuation">
                <map:generate src="cocoon://admin-lectures" />
                <map:serialize />
            </map:when>
          </map:select>
          </map:handle-errors>

      </map:pipeline>

Generally I would like to redirect user to page (admin-lectures) but I
know it is not possible to use map:redirect-to in sitemap error handler
(why ?), so I tried to generate page with cocoon protocol but it also
doesn`t work. The problem is that when user submits form and then hit
back button in browser and tries submit form again - instead of redirect
I got javascript alert : "No response data found. Show server response
?". I see no exception in jetty console - so it is probably handled by
sitemap.

Can any one give me some tips how to perform page redirect in sitemap
error handler ?

Regards,
Tomek Piechowicz