cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robby Pelssers" <robby.pelss...@ciber.com>
Subject RE: Can't use switch with cocoon.request.get in flowscript
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2010 17:56:08 GMT
A next step would be to try something like

     var cmd = "Open";
     print("cmd='" + cmd = "'");

     switch (cmd) {
        case "Open":
            {
                print("Command is Open");
                break;
            }
        case "Create Model":
            {
                print("Command is Create Model");
                break;
            }
       case default:
            {
                print("Command did not match any of the above");
                break;
            }
     }

If this snippet still does print the default output you know for sure the switch is not behaving
properly.

https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Core_JavaScript_1.5_Reference/Statements/switch

So can you first see what the output of the snippet above is?

Cheers,
Robby