cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tomek Piechowicz <tomasz.piechow...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem handling invalid continuation exception
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2010 18:39:30 GMT
Hi.
I have simple CForm (C2.2) with ajax repeater, and I am trying to handle
invalid continuation error. I have already added handler to my
sitemap.xmap :

<map:pipeline>
          <map:match pattern="lectures-*.continue">
              <map:call continuation="{1}"/>
          </map:match>

        <map:handle-errors>
          <map:select type="exception">
            <map:when test="invalid-continuation">
                <map:generate src="cocoon://admin-lectures" />
                <map:serialize />
            </map:when>
          </map:select>
          </map:handle-errors>

      </map:pipeline>

Generally I would like to redirect user to page (admin-lectures) but I
know it is not possible to use map:redirect-to in sitemap error handler
(why ?), so I tried to generate page with cocoon protocol but it also
doesn`t work. The problem is that when user submits form and then hit
back button in browser and tries submit form again - instead of redirect
I got javascript alert : "No response data found. Show server response
?". I see no exception in jetty console - so it is probably handled by
sitemap.

Can any one give me some tips how to perform page redirect in sitemap
error handler ?

Regards,
Tomek Piechowicz