cocoon-users mailing list archives

From tgarijo <tgar...@clickonline.es>
Subject Re: xml file
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2010 08:05:55 GMT

There are data in <map:request> that interest for me (h: request target) for
example. What I like is that I come in <map:request> the xml file. If the
xml file as a command parameter in the url, when I look <map:request>, the
characters "<" and> xml file, replace them with "lt", etc..

My idea was to collect data <map:request> generator sends the request with
the xml file included.

Told me I look good.

Thanks