cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robby Pelssers" <robby.pelss...@ciber.com>
Subject RE: Problem with <i:include>
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2009 12:18:28 GMT
If you know upfront how many times these recursive calls occur you could
solve it by using a different namespace. Eg.

<recursiveinclude:include src="cocoon://root/sub/mypattern.html"
xmlns:recursiveinclude="http://www.mycompany.com">

And you transform the result with xslt into an <i:include> and call the
include transformer again after each step.

Cheers,
Robby

-----Original Message-----
From: Anish [mailto:anish.sneh@techblue.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 1:10 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Problem with <i:include>

Hi All

I'm trying to include content from a pipeline into an XSLT using:

<i:include src="cocoon://root/sub/mypattern.html"
xmlns:i="http://apache.org/cocoon/include/1.0">

while executing it gives:

java.lang.StackOverflowError
	java.util.HashMap.get(HashMap.java:343)

org.apache.cocoon.environment.AbstractEnvironment.getAttribute(AbstractE
nvironment.java:444)

org.apache.cocoon.environment.wrapper.EnvironmentWrapper.getAttribute(En
vironmentWrapper.java:415)

org.apache.cocoon.environment.wrapper.MutableEnvironmentFacade.getAttrib
ute(MutableEnvironmentFacade.java:227)

There is a recursive call in the XSLT which again calls same pipeline to

include, to avoid that I have set (in the pipeline):

<map:parameter name="recursive" value="false"/>

Still it's causing the stack to overflow. I'm using Cocoon 2.1.10 on
Tomcat 5.5.17.
Please suggest.

--
Anish Sneh