cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Anish <anish.s...@techblue.co.uk>
Subject Problem with <i:include>
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2009 12:10:08 GMT
Hi All

I'm trying to include content from a pipeline into an XSLT using:

<i:include src="cocoon://root/sub/mypattern.html" xmlns:i="http://apache.org/cocoon/include/1.0">

while executing it gives:

java.lang.StackOverflowError
	java.util.HashMap.get(HashMap.java:343)
	org.apache.cocoon.environment.AbstractEnvironment.getAttribute(AbstractEnvironment.java:444)
	org.apache.cocoon.environment.wrapper.EnvironmentWrapper.getAttribute(EnvironmentWrapper.java:415)
	org.apache.cocoon.environment.wrapper.MutableEnvironmentFacade.getAttribute(MutableEnvironmentFacade.java:227)

There is a recursive call in the XSLT which again calls same pipeline to
include, to avoid that I have set (in the pipeline):

<map:parameter name="recursive" value="false"/>

Still it's causing the stack to overflow. I'm using Cocoon 2.1.10 on
Tomcat 5.5.17.
Please suggest.

--
Anish Sneh