cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Markus <t.mar...@proventis.net>
Subject Re: cocoon3 sitemap call
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2009 08:31:53 GMT
i missed the aop part

it would be great to move all servlet independent parts outside of
cocoon-servlet (CallStack ...), maybe to cocoon-pipeline

currently i cant use cocoon-servlet as dependency (and dont want).

bean with name
'org.apache.cocoon.blockdeployment.BlockContextURLStreamHandlerFactory'
defined in class path resource
[META-INF/cocoon/spring/cocoon-blockdeployment-protocol.xml]:
Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is
java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext
cannot be cast to org.springframework.web.context.WebApplicationContext

i try to run a sitemap inside a junit test without any servlet specific
parts. this works fine without coocon-servlet. after copying CallFrame,
CallStack, MimeTypeCollector and spring config (ugly i know) mimetype is ok.

regards
Thomas