cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Florent André <florent.andre-...@4sengines.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon 3 and Cforms
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2009 12:44:38 GMT
On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 12:26:27 +0100, Reinhard Pötz <reinhard@apache.org>
wrote:
> Florent André wrote:
>> Hi all, hi Reinhard,
>>
>> I see this on your website : "Cocoon 3 doesn't provide a stateful forms
>> framework." [1]
>>
>> Does it mean that there will not have Cforms / Xforms solutions in
Cocoon
>> 3
>> ?>
>> And what about continuations (closely linked to forms no ?) ?
>

> It's my *personal* opinion that currently Wicket offers the best
> solution for Java-based web form development in most cases. Recently I
> was convinced that there are some cases where cForms have advantages but
> these are edge cases IMHO.

Ok, thanks
I just ask this question because I found Cform concept very "sexy", but I'm
not as involved in for well see limitations...

There is a simple way to integrate Wicket and Cocoon 3 ?
If yes, could you give some pointers ? Add a sample in the future will be
very useful for simple user like me, I think.

++