cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "joao tiago a. m. viegas" <jtvie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem showing pdf as text/plain with resourcereader
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 11:25:03 GMT
Sorry,
i've sent erroneously the previous message, i'll finish it now;

so...

i've read the example at the documentation about flow
and coded a javascript function in order to process a document and after it
reading it,

function invoicecontroller()
{
   processPipelineTo("

> invoicecreator", null);
>    sendPage("filereader");
> }
>
> ...the problem is that the page answer is

"processPipelineTo" is not defined

...and even the "sendPage" call, i must do it without referencing it through
the cocoon (cocoon.sendPage())object otherwise i won't get it to work.

I must be lacking something here, do you have an idea?

Best Regards
joão tiago viegas