cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Anish <anish.s...@techblue.co.uk>
Subject Re: Modifying MIME-TYPE with ImageReader
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2009 16:11:31 GMT
> That's not only a matter of mime-type. It also means signal
> transcoding. You could have a look at ImageMagick for that.

??Andre, Sorry I think my post is a bit confusing. Let me make it more
clear.

Actually we are working on the implementation of JMagick for reading
images in Cocoon. We also have posted a patch for that (bug link
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2269)

But the problem is that when the gif stream is generated by our modified
image reader, somewhere in the code Cocoon automatically converts its
mime type to JPEG and again returns a JPEG image irrespective of the
required mime-type.

We're not sure where cocoon sets the mime type.

Please suggest