cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Rover Rock <rockro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: embedding fonts
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 15:44:26 GMT
Hm...
I dont use fop(fop 0.94 or fop 0.95), i use only apache (with Tomcat),
cocoon and oracle apex. Like did Carl: (please check it)
http://carlback.blogspot.com/2007/03/apex-cocoon-pdf-and-more.html

I started to view fop 0.95 documentation, but i didnt find how can i connect
to oracle apex? How can i run the fop?
java -jar fop.jar [arguments]
but, what arguments in this case???