cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Laurent Medioni" <lmedi...@odyssey-group.com>
Subject RE: embedding fonts
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 16:41:38 GMT
No, Cocoon uses (and includes) FOP, you do not have to install/start it separately...

________________________________

From: Rover Rock [mailto:rockrover@gmail.com]
Sent: jeudi, 8. octobre 2009 17:44
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: embedding fonts

Hm...
I dont use fop(fop 0.94 or fop 0.95), i use only apache (with Tomcat), cocoon and oracle apex.
Like did Carl: (please check it)
http://carlback.blogspot.com/2007/03/apex-cocoon-pdf-and-more.html

I started to view fop 0.95 documentation, but i didnt find how can i connect to oracle apex?
How can i run the fop?
java -jar fop.jar [arguments]
but, what arguments in this case???

 This email and any files transmitted with it are CONFIDENTIAL and intended
 Any unauthorized copying, disclosure, or distribution of the material within
  this email is strictly forbidden.
 Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are solely those of the
  author and do not necessarily represent those of Odyssey Financial
Technologies SA unless otherwise specifically stated.
 An electronic message is not binding on its sender. Any message referring to
 If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
  and delete the original.