cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robby Pelssers" <robby.pelss...@ciber.com>
Subject RE: sending data from flowscript to another pipeline
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2009 13:54:19 GMT
The problem is that I'm in a showForm() loop so a sendPage results in a "this pipeline has
already been processed exception".

-----Original Message-----
From: "DAVIGNON Andre - CETE NP/DIODé/PANDOC" [mailto:Andre.Davignon@developpement-durable.gouv.fr]

Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 3:39 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: sending data from flowscript to another pipeline

Hi,

Not sure to understand your use case but if you want to send data from
flowscript to another pipeline, just try :

cocoon.sendPage("cocoon://myPage",{data: myData});

and have a look at http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/flow/api.html

André

Le 28/09/2009 15:24, > Robby Pelssers (par Internet, dépôt
users-return-98126-andre.davignon=developpement-durable.gouv.fr@cocoon.apache.org)