cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robby Pelssers" <robby.pelss...@ciber.com>
Subject RE: [Cocoon 2.1.11] Saxon and speed improvements
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2009 07:09:39 GMT
I can't give you a performance comparison but I'm always sticking with
SAXON.  I'm very happy with it's performance and I've done quite a few
projects.

And one big benefit is that saxon allows me to write xslt in a more
compact way.

Kind regards,
Robby

-----Original Message-----
From: Kamal Bhatt [mailto:bhatt@tt.com.au]
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 2:08 AM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: [Cocoon 2.1.11] Saxon and speed improvements

Hi,
I am trying to improve performance for Cocoon.  I noticed that XSLT
seems to take a bit of processing time (not lots, but significant to
consider).

Can anyone who is using Saxon for XSLT processing tell me if there is an

improvement in performance (versus using Xalan)?  It would be nice if
anyone can give me some figures for comparison).

Thanks.