cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robby Pelssers" <robby.pelss...@ciber.com>
Subject RE: problems with "Getting Started" 2.2 [was: Starting out with Cocoon 2.2]
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2009 20:39:21 GMT
True… the same here… but if I had no prior maven knowledge this might be a bit trickier
to spot.  I guess it’s time to have that documentation published again… HINT HINT.

Robby

From: Dominic Mitchell [mailto:dom@happygiraffe.net]
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 10:30 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: problems with "Getting Started" 2.2 [was: Starting out with Cocoon 2.2]

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 9:18 PM, Steven D. Majewski <sdm7g@virginia.edu> wrote:

	Thank You!!

	Both "1.0.0" and "1.0-SNAPSHOT" are mismatched in the documentation.
	I was following the instructions a little too exactly!

	I wondered about this mismatch at the time, but I thought that
	perhaps "SNAPSHOT" was a keyword directive of some sort
	( like HEAD or PREV in subversion ) so I went ahead and blindly
	follower the directions.

	I was continuing to the myCocoonWebApp and was hitting the same
	complaint from maven. After setting all of the dependencies to
	use "1.0.0" , that also now works.

Doh.  This was something that I implicitly corrected when I did it, because I'm used to maven.
 Sorry I didn't spot it for you!

-Dom