cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robby Pelssers" <robby.pelss...@ciber.com>
Subject RE: Selection-list is rendered as a text input.
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2009 21:25:47 GMT
I ran into a similar issue today.. my multivaluewidget is not properly
styled. The template snippet is listed below.

                              <ft:widget id="criteria">
                                <fi:styling list-type="double-listbox">

<fi:available-label>Available</fi:available-label>

<fi:selected-label>Selected</fi:selected-label>
                                </fi:styling>
                              </ft:widget>

Reading through
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/blocks/forms/1.0/485_1_1.html it would seem
that I only needed to include some other library xslt's and stuff would
work.  So I tested it out and added a few more lines to my custom
forms-samples-styling.xsl:

  <xsl:include
href="servlet:forms:/resource/internal/xsl/forms-page-styling.xsl"/>
  <xsl:include
href="servlet:forms:/resource/internal/xsl/forms-field-styling.xsl"/>
  <xsl:include
href="servlet:forms:/resource/internal/xsl/forms-advanced-field-styling.
xsl"/>
  <xsl:include
href="servlet:forms:/resource/internal/xsl/forms-calendar-styling.xsl"/>

  <xsl:include
href="servlet:forms:/resource/internal/xsl/forms-htmlarea-styling.xsl"/>

The effect was that now I did get a double listed selectbox but somehow
it broke down existing functionality ;-(

So I'm curious if anybody has tried this approach out as well and did
everything work as expected?

Thx in advance,
Robby