cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeroen Reijn <j.re...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: Starting out with Cocoon 2.2
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2009 14:55:20 GMT
Well I think that some people have put Cocoon on a low profile. There
were a lot of great frameworks added to the ASF code base lately, which
made people broaden their perspective.

I don't really think that people quit working with/on Cocoon, because
Cocoon 2.1 is stable and a lot of people are using it. Cocoon 2.2
however has slowed down in development, but did not really stop. Some
developers have started working on Cocooon 3.0 alpha, which is still
under development.

One of the great things of a community is that the more people get
involved into the project, the more the project evolves. Don't be shy to
still keep working with Cocoon. One of the things on my todo list is to
do some work on the Cocoon JCR block. I don't really have an estimate on
when I can find some time, but I hope it to be soon.

Regards,

Jeroen