cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "LIONEL BARTH" <lba...@hachette-livre.fr>
Subject flowscript debugger freezes at startup
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2009 12:30:45 GMT
Hi,

On a previous machine, I run cocoon-2.1.10 on a macosx 10.4.11, java 1.5.0_19, tomcat 5.0.28.
and the flowscript debugger, all working fine for a long time.

I now have cocoon-2.1.10 on a macosx 10.5.8, java 1.5.0_20, tomcat 5.5.27 and the flowscript
debugger freezes at startup.

The catalina.out log file read:

Logging Error: Unknown error writing event.
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.cocoon.environment.http.HttpRequest
        at org.apache.cocoon.environment.ObjectModelHelper.getRequest(ObjectModelHelper.java:69)
        at org.apache.cocoon.util.log.CocoonLogFormatter.getURI(CocoonLogFormatter.java:217)

I carefully read the "Logging in Tomcat" document (http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/logging.html),
but I have not been able to solve my problem.

When I disable the flowscript debugger, the application run normaly.

Does someone know what I can do to get the flowscript debugger running ?

Regards,
Lionel