cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "DAVIGNON Andre - CETE NP/DIODé/PANDOC" <Andre.Davig...@developpement-durable.gouv.fr>
Subject Re: how-to query an xml repository efficiently
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2009 07:41:40 GMT
Hi,

eXist is, as you say, a very productive project with an active
community. That's why we like it (and use it) !

I proposed Solr because it seems that the point is just to query the
XML, not to store it.

If the point is to xquery XML data and store it, eXist is _the_
solution, as far as I know

André

Le 08/09/2009 09:27, > Mark Diggory (par Internet, dépôt
users-return-97975-andre.davignon=developpement-durable.gouv.fr@cocoon.apache.org)