cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeroen Reijn <j.re...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: how-to query an xml repository efficiently
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2009 07:01:07 GMT
Hi Robby,

do you perhaps have any more specs on what kind of XML database it is?

At our company we have experience with an Apache Slide backed database,
which we used for storing XML files and let Slide indexed them with
Lucene. Then based on DASL queries we could search the repository really
quickly.

Next to DASK I know there are also XML databases that can use XQueries
to perform fast searches on their XML database.

Regards,

Jeroen