cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Barbara Slupik <barbara_slu...@wro.vectranet.pl>
Subject Re: REPOST: Queries in Cocoon 2.1.11 not working with"AS"protocol?
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2009 19:27:30 GMT
Hello

I had a similar problem with sql meta operations. In one environment
the same query would return "foo" and in another one "bar". The reason
was that these environments were using different versions of database
connector: 5.0 returns alias and 5.1 returns column name. See http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/connector-j-installing-upgrading.html#connector-j-installing-upgrading-5-1

. Perhaps your problem is caused by this as well.

Barbara