cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jan Grathwohl <jan.grathw...@kontrast.de>
Subject Re: Send a pdf file to a printer
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2009 09:12:29 GMT
What do you mean by "local printer"? Should the server print the
document to a printer in the local office network where the
application is running, or should the computer running the client
(browser) print the file to its own printer, only without displaying
it first?

If it's the first, it might help you to have a look at a Java library
called jipsi, which lets you connect to a CUPS service from within
your Java application:

http://www.lohndirekt.de/software/jipsi_quickstart_drucksoftware.html

Regards

Jan