cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jos Snellings <Jos.Snelli...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: accessing java tier functionality in Cocoon
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2009 11:07:56 GMT
Hi Paul,

Classes that live in a Cocoon environment will typically send their
output via SAX events. They would take a "ContentHandler" or
"XMLConsumer" as a parameter and call
startElement/endElement/characters.
There might exist an insulation layer between the SAX-world and the
objects properly.

If you extend these classes with methods that return objects, and arrays
of objects, they become available to other "Views".

Does this answer make sense to you?

Best,
Jos