cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robby Pelssers" <robby.pelss...@ciber.com>
Subject ERROR: multiple namespaces declared on same html element (when using formstransformer ??)
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2009 12:56:51 GMT
Hi all,

When running my cocoon Block on jetty (mvn jetty:run)  everything runs
just fine.    When deploying to tomcat I get this strange problem that
the "jx" namespace get's declared multiple times on the <html> root.  I
must say I upgraded to Saxon 9.1.0.7 and I declared 2 dependencies in my
module:

      <dependency>

        <groupId>net.sf.saxon</groupId>

        <artifactId>saxon</artifactId>

        <version>9.1.0.7</version>

      </dependency>

      <dependency>

        <groupId>net.sf.saxon</groupId>

        <artifactId>saxon-dom</artifactId>

        <version>9.1.0.7</version>

      </dependency>

Did anybody encounter the same issue and what can be done to resolve
this?

Ps.  It only seems to happens on pages where I use the formstransformer
which I setup as a service in another Cocoon block

Snippet sitemap block 1:

       <map:match pattern="index.jx">

        <map:generate src="page/index.jx" type="jx" label="indexjx"/>

        <map:transform type="servletService" label="formstransformer">

          <map:parameter name="service"
value="servlet:shared:/formstransformer-service"/>

        </map:transform>

        <map:serialize type="html" />

       </map:match>

Snippet sitemap block 2:

      <map:match pattern="formstransformer-service">

        <map:generate src="service-consumer:"/>

        <map:transform
src="resource/internal/xslt/forms-samples-styling.xsl">

          <map:parameter name="forms-resources"
value="{servlet:forms:/resource/external/forms}"/>

          <map:parameter name="dojo-resources"
value="{servlet:ajax:/resource/external/dojo}"/>

        </map:transform>

        <map:serialize type="xml"/>

      </map:match>

Exception :