cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <dho...@csir.co.za>
Subject Queries not working with "AS" protocol?
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2009 08:32:21 GMT
I am in the process of moving my applications over from Windows to Linux as my development
platform.

I am now running Cocoon 2.1.11 and Mysql 5.0.67 (was 2.1.8 and 4.0.23)

There is one issue I have encountered so far.

When running a query of the form:

SELECT foo AS bar from mytable

The SQLTransformer gives back:

<sq2:row>
  <sq2:foo>text</sq2:foo>
</sq2:row>

instead of:

<sq2:row>
  <sq2:bar>text</sq2:bar>
</sq2:row>

(I have tested the same query using the MySQL Query Browser and it works as expected.)

Does anyone know why this is and how I can fix it?

Thanks
Derek