cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Old time user
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2009 14:51:24 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 3:28 PM, Jean-Claude Moissinac<moissinac@enst.fr> wrote:
> ...But, trying to add a piece in my sitemap which uses the HTML block, I
> discover that a lot of blocks are excluded from my build.
> I started to look in build.properties, then in blocks.properties which
> points me to gump.xml...

There's also that comment in there:

# NOTE: Don't modify this file directly but make a copy named
# 'local.blocks.properties' and modify that. The build system will first load
# 'local.blocks.properties' and properties are immutable in Ant.

Copying blocks.properties to local.blocks.properties, and editing the
latter, should do the job - you probably want the "include.block.html"
value to be true.

-Bertrand