cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Claude Moissinac <moissi...@enst.fr>
Subject Old time user
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2009 13:28:52 GMT
I'm sorry for that backward question

I was using cocoon 2.1.9 from the time is was out
Recently, I was reinstalling my experimental server and discovered
that moving to cocoon 2 could be a big work for which I had not enough
time
So, I moved to 2.1.9
The main part of my cocoon sites works.
But, trying to add a piece in my sitemap which uses the HTML block, I
discover that a lot of blocks are excluded from my build.
I started to look in build.properties, then in blocks.properties which
points me to gump.xml

But, I can't figure out how to simply add the html block in my build.
I have searched in the web and can't find my way.

Is there someone to help me (pointing to a web page or giving a way)?

Jean-Claude Moissinac